Friday, March 08, 2013

Secret Room

Waaahhhh! I came in early in the office so that I can have my picture taken in the meeting room again... but lo and behold, the meeting room is booked for the rest of the day because it is being used as the testing area for the applicants! I can't take naman my picture in the pantry because madami din tao eating their breakfast huhuhu :(

Buti nalang there is this "secret room" in the office which is rarely used. Dun nalang kami nag pictorial kaso pangit ang room, walang masyadong magagawa na poses dun and pangit din ang lighting. Isa pa, since there are a lot of interviews going on, I have to have my picture taken quickly kasi baka gamitin din ang "secret room" for the interviews. Hence, puro whole body shots lang meron ako, no close up picture of the shoes. Next time nalang, I'll think of some other place where I can have my pictorial and yung makakapag pose ako ng todo! Hahahaha!





This is the only "arte pose" that I can do inside that small room


Stairs shot! Hahahaha! The people in the reception area are too busy to notice me :p
Top: Mango * Skirt: Mango * Shoes: Forever 21 * Watch: DKNY

2 comments:

  1. can't see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Hmm... try to use IE8 or google chrome. Those are the browers that my friends use and they can see the photos.

    ReplyDelete