Sunday, March 03, 2013

Quick Trip To Landmark Last Friday

Before heading to T.G.I. Friday's last Friday for some drinks with friends, I dragged Y to Landmark to have a quick shopping trip.

As I told you in my previous posts, I was excited to buy stuff for G's summer lessons. Since G was not with me last Friday, I just bought him his swimming stuff and I'll just bring him with me to the mall next time to buy stuff for his tennis lesson.

I prefer shopping in Landmark Makati than SM kasi there are a lot more stuff that can be found in Landmark. They also have some cheap stuff na walang brand unlike in SM lahat may brand kaya mas pricey siya and marami mga kakaibang nabibili sa Landmark.

And so, here are my loots for that quick 20-30 minute shopping trip at Landmark Makati:

Swimming loots! Except the pillow thing, I bought that for our car :)



I don't know what you call this, I never used this when I was a kid. Pinagdive nalang ako basta ng trainer ko dati hahaha!
This one is cute and cheap, Php 120 only!

This one is for our car, I need some support kasi for my batok when driving.
This is also a cheap find, on sale kasi siya from Php 210 to Php 170 only!


I plan to buy G a speedo goggles kapag marunong na talaga siya mag swimming. For now ito munang cheap goggles ang binili ko.
Php 140

Pasensiya sa tabingi na picture hehehe

This is what I am talking about stuff na walang brand. This one literally has no brand or any tags.
Cute board shorts Php 110 only!

I was supposed to buy yung shorts na puro shades of blue but they don't have anymore sizes :(

Disney's Phineas and Ferb swimming attire!
The color is cute and G loves this so much kasi favorite niya ang Phineas and Ferb.
Ito medyo pricey siya since branded siya ng Disney. Pero ok lang, mahirap kasi maghanap ng mag Phineas and Ferb stuff.

Shirt Php 550

Shorts Php 350

I can't wait for our next shopping trip para naman sa tennis stuff ni G! I'll post the pictures again next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment