Monday, March 11, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Saturday

My Trinoma outfit is just simple (here I go again with the 'simple' chorva eh ang arte arte ko hahaha!) and comfortable since I will be walking for at least 3 hours roaming around the mall. Isa pa, this is a biglaan na lakad because M wanted me to bring his vaio laptop to Sony to have it fixed kaya I just grabbed whatever comfy and 'stylish' clothes I have that I haven't worn for a long time.





Hayayay! Bakit kita ang kalat namin dun sa sulok?!


Spaghetti Strap: Forever 21 * Shirt: Forever 21 * Shorts with belt: Forever 21 * Sandals: Aldo * Watch: Charriol * Bag: Louis Vuitton Montorgueil PM


G wanted to have his picture taken also:


Ayan nanaman ang kalat sa bahay!

Top: Mothercare * Pants: H&M * Shoes: Gucci

I'll be posting about our Trinoma trip, watch out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment