Monday, March 04, 2013

Night Out With Friends

I met up with my bestfriend, Ana, last friday. She joined me and some other friends for some drinks and chikahan at T.G.I. Friday's. Actually, the main purpose of our meet up is because of the insurance thing that Ana is selling hahaha!

It was a fun night full of kalokohan and insurance business talk. I can't remember much of the topics that we talked about. Buti nalang I was still able to take some pictures :)

Many of you may recognize my bestfriend. She is a model kasi kaya she has been in several commercials, billboards, newspapers, magazine, magazine covers and fashion shows. Kaya pag pasensyahan kung mukha akong baboy and haggard sa tabi niya hahaha! She just came from a shoot kaya naman fully made up siya unlike me who just came from the office, my gulay!

with Ana






Team Mac!

2 comments:

  1. Wow talagang may build up! Haha! Thankie. Oo nga! Both business and pleasure yang meet up na yan haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course may build up. Baka akalain nila hindi tayo friends eh sikat ka na :p
    Let's meet again next time you're in Makati.

    ReplyDelete