Saturday, March 02, 2013

My New Red Pants












Wearing my Charriol watch - M's gift for me when we celebrated our 10th year as bf/gf last year <3
Top: H&M * Spag strap: Forever 21 * Pants w/ belt: Promod * Shoes: Nine West * Bangles: XOXO * Watch: Charriol


Red pants for my red days.

Hahahaha! TMI talaga!

Well, it has been a long time since nagkaroon ako ng red pants. College pa ako nung last ako nagsuot ng red pants. So excited talaga ako when I bought these pants on sale last week at Promod GB5. Tapos, since I always wear pants or any comfortable clothing whenever I have my period (there you go again... tmi!) ito yung perfect time for me to wear my new pants!

I am so loving the fit and feel of the pants. Mala velvet-y na parang suede yung tela nung pants so masarap and makinis siya sa skin.

Anyway, excited na ako later magstart mag shop ng stuff for G para sa kanyang mga summer sports classes! I'll post the pictures if may mabili ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment