Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Meeting Room Pictorial :)












Shirt Dress with Belt: Dorothy Perkins * Inner Tube: Mango * Stockings: Zara * Shoes: Sam Edelman * Watch: DKNY

I got in early in the office and saw that no one was using the meeting room near my desk. So instead of having my daily outfit pictorial in the pantry, I asked Y to take my picture inside the meeting room. I was able to take some 'emotera' posings since no one can see me in the room :)

This can be my new venue where I can have my pictorial. Pwedeng pwede ako mag model model-an here at mag emote emote. Sana lang konti ang gumamit ng meeting room in the morning para dito nalang ako parati mag picture taking. Hmm... i-reserve ko kaya tong room everyday para sa pictorial session ko? Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment