Saturday, March 09, 2013

Let's Play Tennis

Happy Friday guys!

I came in very early in the office today because I want to have my picture taken inside the meeting room again. Buti nalang my friend Y, who always takes my picture, came in early also. The meeting room is still booked but I checked inside and saw that it is empty. No one is using it, the applicants are not yet here! Yey!

Too bad, the camera that I am using is pangit na, most of the shots are malabo or blurry. The lens got broken a couple of times na kasi already and we just had it fixed pero the quality of the pictures are pangit na (12 megapixels din yun so imposible na super labo ng pictures). I think it's time to buy a new point and shoot camera for my outfit pictorial (sana nababasa ito ni M!).

Anyway, my outfit today looks like I am going to play tennis noh? Hehehehe! I love this skirt, it is so summery and girly AND  I bought this for only 20 USD! Since I want to feel comfortable, I just wore it with a plain shirt. I did not want to wear yung masyadong maarte na top for the skirt kasi I want it to be a little simple (simple? ako? KELAN?!).

I am also wearing my favorite wedge. This is very comfortable to wear, I can wear this all day kahit na maglakad pa ako all day ok lang because soft siya sa paa. Also, the design of the wedge is so cute and unique! I thank my mudra for this because she bought this for me when she went to the US a couple of years ago! I'm so happy na kahit na I'm old na, she still buy stuff for me kapag nakakakita siya ng mga nice and cute clothes or shoes or bags. Dami niya binili sakin na shoes the last time she went to the US kaya I'm very very happy and thankful (naks! nagsisipsip para mabilihan ulit LOL!)


Top: Lacoste * Skirt: The Children's Place * Shoes: Coach * Watch: Charriol
Yes, I am wearing a skirt for kids! Eh it fits me naman diba?! And that is not the biggest size for kids ha, Hahaha!










Close up



No comments:

Post a Comment