Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last Day Of My Work Week

Hello!

I am so happy and excited because today (Wednesday) is my last day of work for this week. Tomorrow is the start of my vacation! Yey! G is also very excited for his 3rd Boracay trip and has already packed his stuff last weekend. Too bad though that he cannot attend his Kinder graduation rites this Saturday. But whenever I tell him that he will miss his graduation, this is his default answer: It's okay, my teacher will just put my award and medal on the blackboard and I can just get it when I go back to school. Hahahaha! I don't think he knows that he will not go back to that school (NS Montessori) anymore because he will be studying in Ateneo already next school year.

Anyway, for my outfit post, I almost forgot about this dress which I haven't worn in a long time. I bought this during the black Friday Thanksgiving sale in the US (a few years ago) for only 16 USD! What a steal right?!



  
Uy! Mukhang payatola ang legs ko dito...



Dress: Bought in the US, forgot the brand (Max Love?) * Tube: Mango * Shoes: Steve Madden * Necklace: Forever21

Oops! Sorry for the visible router wires :p




*Note: Guys, I will be in blogging hiatus for a few days 'cause I won't be bringing our laptop to our trip. I don't want to be carrying too many bags eh, it's a hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment