Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lady In Red

Midweek!!! My vacation is getting nearer... I'm so excited!!! Can't relax yet though because I still have lots of work and errands to do. Hopefully, I'll be able to finish them all in time...

Outfit photo for today:






awkward position: trying to sit on the table

those thunder thighs...

Dress: Forever 21 * Blazer: H & M * Shoes: Nine West * Watch: DKNY



I only have 2 red dresses in my closet, this one and the topshop dress (which is now gone since I gave it to my Grandma to be sold at her ukay ukay. I think she sold it for 150Php tsk). This is much comfortable than the topshop one since this is a bit flowy and very casual. It also has these nautical inspired gold buttons attached to the flap of the fake pockets.

Now, back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment