Thursday, March 07, 2013

Grocery Shopping

Who doesn't love grocery shopping aside from men diba?! Me, it's one of my favorite things to do lalo na when I am restraining myself from shopping talaga. Grocery shopping kasi kahit papaano a lot of people can benefit from it, not just myself. Eh kapag nagshopping ako for clothes, shoes, etc. ako lang ang nakikinabang dun hehehe.

Anyway, last saturday we (M, G and I) went to Shopwise to do our grocery. I prefer sana Landmark in Makati para we can get plastic bags for the things that we buy eh we did not want to travel to Makati pa just to do our grocery. So we opted nalang sa Shopwise near our place. Hindi ata kami nag grocery for at least 2 months kasi grabe ang bill namin when we were checking out na... Php 6,700+! Imagine that, we did not buy any meat or vegetables pa. We just bought our toiletries, some snacks, chips, chocolates, drinks, ice cream, etc. What more if we bought meat and vegetables?! Baka umabot ng 10K ang bill namin! Hopefully, the stuff that we bought will last us another month or two or else we have to buy again which means another gastos! Scrap this, I think only the toiletries will last us ng mga one month or so, kasi the snacks, chips and other food nagstart na maubos ni G! Hala, every now and then he keeps on opening the food and eating them! Waaahhh!

Tapos lugi pa kami kasi we bring our own eco bag sa grocery kasi they don't provide plastic bags pft! I wanted to make baon pa naman some of our food for our trip to Boracay and Singapore. Now, kelangan ko pa mag buy ulit ng food for the baon kasi paubos na sila huhuhu!

Do any of you guys have the same dilemma? Would some kind soul want to donate some chips and cookies to us? :D

*No pictures were taken. I was still in shock about our bill that I forgot to take pictures*

No comments:

Post a Comment