Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to Work

Hello friends, I'm back!

It's back to work Monday again! I had a nice vacation with my parents and G in Boracay last week but that is almost forgotten since I went back to work today. Lots of emails and lots of things to do at work!!! I had errands to do, timesheets to submit, emails to read and work to finish that I did not have any time to have my picture taken for my outfit of the day. I just had my pictorial after lunch at the carpark near my office building while walking back to the office hahahaha!

About my outfit: since I just came back from Boracay yesterday and I still feel tired and sleepy, I wasn't able to choose my attire for today properly. Not very fashionable but good enough for the office.


oops!


Top: Pink Manila * Skirt: Details * Belt: Forever 21 * Shoes: Michael Antonio * Watch: Guess

I have lots of things to blog about my Boracay trip. I'll post it soon, I still need to copy the pictures from the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment