Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Wednesday Outfit

The main purpose of this blog talaga is to showcase my everyday attire. This should also serve as a means for me to document and know kung ano bang mga nasuot ko na and how I can mix and match my clothes.

I would also be posting here all my shopping finds, travel advenutres and recommended products. Sayang because I won't be shopping until March kaya wala ako masyado mapopost. Last year sana because I was shopping like crazy and travelled a lot. So you better watch out for it, coming soon yung mga posts about those hehehe.

For now, here is what I am wearing today:

Top from F21, inner spag strap from Mango, F21 skirt and DKNY shoes



Close up of skirt and shoes dapat X.x

*It was M who took the picture using my phone so malabo sila and pangit ang mga angle! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment