Thursday, February 28, 2013

Uhm... you look like a flower...?











Top: Forever 21 * Spag strap: Forever 21 * Blazer: H&M * Skirt: Forever 21 * Shoes: Gucci * Bangle: Forever 21 * Watch: Michael Kors

*Note: Sorry naman kung I have fat and dark knees, ginagawan ko na siya ng paraan :p

After I dressed up yesterday morning, I asked M if my getup was ok.

Me: "Maganda ba? Pangit noh?"
M: "Uhm... mukha kang flower!"

He was referring to my peplum skirt hahahahaha!

Got nothing much to say today since I am puyat from last night's drinking/kwentuhan session. Imagine me being in the office still at 1230am! Then back to the office again today... sana lang pumapayat ako everytime I get puyat... that would be great! HAHAHAHA!

*I created this entry in the office while M and the others are eating their 'after drinking meal' to fight off my antok*

No comments:

Post a Comment