Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sickly Thursday

Woke up today not feeling well. But because I have to attend a whole day training (pag nag absent ako I need to pay 9000+ dahil sa magiging no show ako sa training!), I still went to work. Hence, medyo lame ang outfit ko for today:




Long sleeves: H&M * Skirt: Greenhills * Shoes: Michael Antonio * Watch: FCUK

I still have a lot of things/kwento that I want to post here. I just need to find the time... lalo na now that I am sick mas lalo walang time to post. Hopefully, I will be able to post them this weekend...


Credit: Thanks to Y for taking my pictures in the office. Thanks to M for taking my pictures at home.

2 comments:

  1. Saya suka baju anda amat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous 1:40PM,

    I cannot understand your language. But I used google translate and this is what came out:

    I love your outfit so on

    If that is what you meant in your comment, then thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete