Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Kerastase Anti-Frizz

Do you have unmanageable, buhaghag, bruha like hair and looking for a good product to fix this problem?

If you answer YES, then we have the same problem! Hahahahahaha! You see I have a very bruha like thick hair - thick hair strands na nga, ang dami pa nila, so reyna na ata ako ng kakapalan ng buhok! - and whenever I blow dry or kahit na air dry (electric fan or just let it dry naturally) my hair, ang ending parati is I have all these frizz and mga tayo tayo sa hair ko. Mukha akong sinabunutan! Lol!

I have tried several different kinds of anti-frizz or leave on but the one that I like the most is this: Kerastase nutritive anti-frizz. I don't like kasi yung mga leave on na may matapang na smell and masyadong malagkit or oily. But this one, the kerastase anti-frizz, the smell is light lang, hindi "chemically" yung smell niya and hindi siya too oily na mukha ka na may pomada sa hair mo hahaha! Very easy to remove din siya sa hair, just wash and shampoo your hair and tanggal na siya. Also, the price is just right since I can use it for 3 or more months (considering once a day lang ako maglagay).



Best to use it with the Kerastase oleo-relax shampoo to achieve that smooth and shiny manageable hair (I use this also but didn't take a picture of it kasi basa na siya sa shower room).

The anti-frizz and shampoo comes in different sizes. I have both of them in travel sizes and yung medyo big para naman sa house. The anti-frizz is priced at 1538 Php and the shampoo is around 1300+. They are available in all David's salon and Fix salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment